I’m really excited to announce that our blog is doing its first ever giveaway!
A few blog posts ago I reviewed a pattern from Compagnie M called the Mara Blouse – a cute, vintage-inspired little girl’s blouse – remember?
Well after toiling for weeks over final tweaks and exciting additions to the pattern Marte from Compagnie M is now ready to launch her first ever commercially available pattern! To celebrate the momentous occasion we are taking part in the ‘launch tour’ and giving readers a chance to win a free copy of the digital pattern. On top of this all entrants will also be eligible for 10% off the 7 euro purchase price – after the pattern is launched on 1st October (assuming you are not the lucky winner).
I loved making the blouse and a thinking of whipping up a long-sleeved dress version for S to wear to an upcoming wedding.
The prize up for grabs is the full Mara Blouse download which includes…
- The pattern includes:
- Sizes: 1y, 18 months, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y, 10y.
- Three sleeve patterns are included: butterfly, flutter or long sleeves. The flutter sleeve & long sleeve can also be combined. Sleeveless is of course also an option.
- Two tutorials to easily adjust the blouse to a basic A-line dress or a gathered skirt dress. Detailed drawings will guide you through this process.
- The 46 page PDF file includes:
- Instructions (22 pages).
- A pattern WITH seam allowance included (12 pages)
- A pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included (12 pages) (This way you can choose the version you prefer to work with).
Click the link below to enter the comp!
Competition closes 11pm 27th September 2013